Monday, June 3, 2013

Just Another Monday

Hello again Internet People!  I have been hard at work already this morning and it doesn't look like that will be letting up any time soon.  I thought I better come spend a few minutes with all of you while I have the chance between my other obligations.  

I made good progress yesterday with the fabric, but there is still a lot to do.  It is going much quicker than I thought it would though, so that helps. And I am enjoying the hell out of it, so that helps too.  Of course my husband thinks I have lost my mind again, but that is nothing new around here.  His only concern was making sure that I did not intend to re-wash all of it!  We won't bother to mention to him that when I do get around to over-dyeing them, they will have to be washed again, several times.

I also found the focal fabrics for the new Art piece I am working on, the one with the circles I talked about a couple days ago.  Hopefully I might be able to have a preliminary picture of this one for all of you in the next few days.  I still have to find a background fabric to put them all on, but the circles are almost done. I am leaning towards a black background since the circles are mostly pastel colors, but I haven't made the final decision yet.

Right now I need to get dressed for the day and get back to working.   Maybe tomorrow I will have something more interesting to talk about.  I doubt it, but anything is possible.

Until next time ...     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment