Monday, October 15, 2012

Good-Bye Facebook

I know there are gonna be a few people who aren't going to be very Pleased with me, but I am going to close my Facebook account and delete Mother's Pages there.  I just don't want to do it anymore.  The joy is gone, and it is time for me to go with it.  I am going to keep this Blog going, and I will start posting the silly pictures and shit over here, so you can choose to come here to see them, or not.  

I have been thinking about this for a long time, and since Facebook has just gotten worse and worse about not letting people see what I post anyway, the time has come to shut it down and move on with my life.  I still find myself wasting way too much time on Facebook anyway, trying to hunt down my favorite pages everyday since Facebook won't show them in my Newsfeed is beyond frustrating and I just have better things to do with my time deal than this nonsense.

I have enjoyed running the pages, for the most part, but its gotten old having to deal with whiny ass cry babies and just plain morons.  The morons can have Facebook, they deserve each other, I am done.  

I will keep the pages up for a couple of weeks to run notices for anyone who wants to come here and follow the Blog, and I will keep the email address I made for Mother if anyone wants to talk to me for any reason, but the end is coming.  For over a year now I have given from my heart to try to bring a little bit more love and silliness into the world and I have been met with constant criticisms and complaints in return.  Yes there have been a lot of wonderful people who have voiced their support and expressed their appreciation of my efforts, and I am eternally grateful to each and every one of you, and I hope that many of you will choose to join me here.  If not, I completely understand.  I thank you for your support and wish you much Love and happiness to fill your future.  But if you do choose to join me here I will try to make this worth your effort, at least once in a while.

Either way, Namaste.

9 comments:

  1. Oh no. I'm sorry people are dumb asses and fb is a bitch but I will continue to stalk you. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Not Michael Myers kind of stalking, but you get the point.

      Delete
  2. Just subscribed to your blog. Completely understand your decision about facebook and it is easy enough to find you here. Keep your head up and don't let the whiny bitches get too under your skin. I'm a fellow homeschool mom with a similar sense of humor and I look forward to all of your posts! Hope more facebook followers will make the move with you, but not the complainers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mother, I for one will be sorry to see you go, you have always been a source of laughter and a smile. I will see you here, you will be missed on FB though. Kathy Hyman

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you feel that way- I always got your posts on FB and really enjoyed them. I will try to follow you here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that FB has been unhappy for you! I don't even look at my newsfeeds anymore now that I have my lists set up. Either way, you'll find me here, lurking & waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. will miss you there and check in here.

    ReplyDelete