Friday, October 19, 2012

Random Friday Thoughts

Hello!  Me again!  Nope, didn't sell the quilts yet, but that's okay, I didn't really expect to.  As I said before, I know everyone is counting their pennies these days, I just have to keep putting stuff out there on the off chance someone happens along who can afford to buy something.  Not trying to force it on anyone, except to let you know its there.

Anyway, I spent the better part of the day cleaning up all my dyeing paraphernalia and accoutrements.  That was fun.  Not.  But it is all done now and as soon as it dries I can go put it all away for the winter.  I thought about mixing up some dye stock to have available to me through the winter if I wanted it, but I am out of certain critical colors, and i don't have the money to buy more right now, so I am putting it all on hold until later.

That's the one thing about my obsessive compulsive nature when it comes to my hobbies, even when I have no money to spend, I always have plenty of supplies for something else when I run out of them for one thing.  So As I put the dye stuffs away I will be bringing back out something else, not sure what yet, still need to get the rest of those quilts that no one is going to buy finished before I go getting to wrapped up in anything else.  But I need to vacuum the living room before I start on the next quilt, so I am stalling, because I don't want to vacuum.  Its a pain, and its painful so I don't do it as much as I should, but it needs to be done, and no one else is going to do it for me unless I ask them, so I better go do it.     

Did I ever mention I hate asking other people to do things for me?  I do.  Just hate it.  Especially my husband.  Now he will do pretty much anything I ask him to do, usually with a minimal amount of bitching, as long as it isn't too ridiculous, but I still hate asking him!  It makes me feel bad to ask anyone for anything.  And if I think there is the slightest chance that they will say no, then I will do anything and everything humanly possible to never ask.  I have no problem whatsoever with helping anyone and everyone else, I just don't want to ask for help for myself, ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment