Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Blogging Will Continue

Hello Internet People!  Mother is having trouble getting out of her own head this morning so I thought I would came here and see if I can at least get some mileage out of it.  I mentioned last night that I want to set up a new series of Blogs to better focus my mental energies into things that I can believe in.  There is just so much stuff trapped inside my head that needs somewhere to go.  I could just keep it all together here, but that doesn't serve me, or you, very well in the long run.

So I started the Geological Blog last night, and I have a crafting blog already, but I haven't decided if I want to use it, or come up with a better one.  I have never posted anything to it, so if I start over I am not losing anything.  Trying to decide which interests deserve their own blog is proving to be a bit of challenge in and of itself.  And then coming up with catchy titles that aren't too far out there has also proven to be more difficult than I anticipated.  I tend to spend most of my time being as far "out there" as possible, reining it in can be a challenge. 

So, now we have, one for rocks, one for crafts, and one for craziness, now what else do I want to do?  I would like to do one focusing on socal and economic justice issues.  That is something that I am very passionate about, and while I may not write persuasive arguments in support of my views, I can write some pretty darn entertaining ones.

I am sure I will come up with another one or two ideas before I am finished with this round.  And if I manage to launch and maintain these for any length of time I might expand even further someday. But for now I will take it one step, and one Blog at a time.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment