Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spinning My Wheels, Again

Hello again Internet People!  I am just sitting here spinning my wheels this morning.  I have been up for a couple hours, I've cleaned the kitchen and even entertained company already, but I can't seem to get myself in gear for the day.  I just can't decide what I want to do today.  Its not that I don't have plenty to do, in fact the number of things that I have that I want to be doing is quite large.  The problem is there are only so many hours in the day and too many damn options of how to spend them.

I should probably just go put on my pants and shoes and get moving, that might help.  Yes, I have pants on (I mentioned we had company already today), just not day time pants yet.  Another of my many bizarre idiosyncrasies, I have to put on "daytime clothes" in order to get moving for the day.  Sweats and slippers are not daytime clothes, jeans and tennis shoes are.  I figured out a long time ago that the change in fabrics actually changes my motivation levels so I learned to just go with it and it usually works.

I don't think I will be working in the "storage room" today, I put in a few hours out there yesterday moving extremely heavy boxes around so I think I will give my back a break before I break it.  Everything is finally starting to look organized out there.  You can actually walk from one end of the room to the other without having to snake your way between the piles now, that is major improvement! Especially when it comes to moving those heavy boxes around!

Well, whatever I am going to do today I am not going to get it done if I stay here typing (or staring blankly at the screen trying to figure out what to type, as I mostly do), so I better sign outta here and get to doing something before I lose the entire day.  Until next time ... 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment