Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Sneak Peak

Hello again Internet People!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I had to take a couple of days off from here to catch up on some other things, like grocery shopping, housework and laundry, and catching up on a whole bunch of overdue emails.  Now that I am all back on track I can get back to our established routine again.

Of course I have been sewing, in and around and between doing all those other things.  I am making pretty darn good progress on the Monumental basket.  Just a few more leaves and stems to sew down and I will be ready to start adding flowers.  I am amazed at how quickly it is all coming together.  Especially since I cannot sew for more than two or three minutes at a stretch before I have to stop and stretch myself out.  And after I hyper-extended my left knee on Saturday it became even more of a challenge to get comfortable for any length of time.

Anyway, I promised you all a picture when I got this far, so here you go:


































 There is still much to do, of course, but it is coming along quite nicely if I do say so myself.

On a totally different topic, I would like to introduce you all to the "Tater Queen".  I am not sure if she is trying to hatch them, or bake them with her body heat, but she sure has developed an attachment to potatoes.  The potatoes were all inside that bag she is laying on, she pushed them out of the bag and made a nest out of them all by herself. I believe I have mentioned before that the critters at my house are as weird as the people, sometimes more so.                                       

                                     
 Well, it appears I have reached the end of having shit to write about for today, so I think I will head on out and get to work.  Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the basket is beautiful! Thanks for sharing Tator Cat's story. Made me laugh. So true that you can't really know how happy someone is based only on their relationship status. Stereotyping someone really sells them short.

    ReplyDelete