Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lost in the Rocks

Hello again Internet People!  I am afraid I do not have any new pictures for you today, but I have been busily cutting out rocks all afternoon.  I have nine little baggies of rocks finished, just three more to go.  So tomorrow I might be able to actually start building my little stone house.  Unfortunately the cat has developed an unnatural affection for my little plastic baggies, so I have been fighting against her every step of the way.  Every time I step away from my work for even a few minutes I come back to find her sprawled out all over the top of it!  She is so damn helpful.

I haven't done a whole lot else since I last checked in here.  I put in my time at "work" of course, and did the mandatory housework and child care stuff, but mostly I have just been cutting out lots of little tiny freaking rocks.  I am glad that I am almost done, they are starting to become just a tad tedious.  Just a tad mind you.  

I did get my package that I had been waiting for, the one with all the new needles and thread and stuff in it.  It showed up yesterday, but I still haven't started that hand applique project yet.  Too busy cutting rocks you know.  I am looking forward to getting started on that project though, so I will probably have an update on it within a few days.

Speaking of updates, yes, I have been eating.  Still not hitting that every two hours goal, but I am making progress.  I just can't seem to find a way to force myself to eat before mid afternoon.  I never was much of one for breakfast, and that hasn't changed in the least.  But once I get started eating for the day I am trying to get as much of it in me as I possibly can before bedtime.  My wonderful husband made some of his ultra-delicious twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight, so at least I know I have some thing that I will be able to eat for the next couples of days.  These things are so damn good!  

Well, I really just don't have anything to talk about at the moment so I am going to give up on this for now and get back to cutting rocks.  I will try to have more interesting shit to talk about next time.  I probably won't succeed, but I will try.  Until then ... 
                              
                                     
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment