Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bitch Mother Bitch!

Hello again everyone.  Mother is NOT Pleased.  Mother is Really Fucking Pissed.  I know that is Father's job, but apparently we are work sharing today.  I really am tired of people who feel they need to insult me, argue with me, or otherwise attempt to force their sick and twisted world views upon me and MY Facebook Page!  And by the way, if you are disagreeing with me, I automatically think you are sick and twisted and NOTHING you say is going to make a tiny bit of difference to me, and no one else is going to see it, so just shut the fuck up and go away already!

The ones posting comments on the Blog are actually quite funny - EVERY comment on ALL of my Blogs is moderated by me BEFORE anyone else will ever see it.  If you are disagreeing with me, do you really think I am going to let it post?  Are you all really that stupid?  I am not, so you too can shut the fuck up.  MY Blogs, and MY Facebook Pages are where I post what I want to post, where I say what I want to say.  If you do not like what I say or post - leave.  Pretty fucking simple.  No one has ever forced you to read the shit I post.  No one has ever demanded that you agree with the stuff I post.  If you do not like what I post just make your own damn page, call it "Everything that is wrong with Mother is NOT Pleased" and you can tell the world how stupid or ignorant YOU think I am.  Feel free.  I will not complain, I will not care what you say because I will not see what you say.  Then you can exercise your freedom of speech all you want - just like I do here.  YOU have NO freedom of speech Here, only I do.

I have been very upfront and clear about my philosophy on all of this.  It should not come as a surprise to anyone, if it does you can blame Facebook for not showing my Posts to everyone because I have said it over and over again.  I do not expect everyone to like everything I post, hell I don't even like everything I post!  All I have ever asked is that if you do not like it you do NOT tell me about it.  You are making me physically ill every time you do that!  I do NOT deal with conflict.  At all.  Ever.  It causes me real physical pain.  I am not trying to be a bitch.  I HAVE to be a bitch as a matter of self preservation.  Do NOT tell me to just get over it, or let it go.  I CAN'T!  It hurts.  A LOT.  

I know that I should have never put myself into the position to allow people to cause me such pain, but I did, and I am trying to cope with it the best I know how without letting down all the crazy people out there who depend on my insanity to make them feel better.  I am NOT going to stop talking just because you feel the need to cause me pain.  I am actually going to Talk Louder and more frequently (after I ban your ass) so you are not doing anyone any favors.
    
Please just leave me alone if you can't be nice.  I have enough problems in my real life already, I don't need any help creating more.  I live with pain levels everyday that would take down an elephant, I really do not need any help there either.  There are LOTS of Blogs and Facebook pages that encourage interaction and discussion, I do not own any of them.  I have no interest in your thoughts or opinions if they disagree with mine, you are certainly welcome to have them, but I do NOT want to hear about the.  EVER!  I am NOT being close minded either - I am willing to research any and every subject (and I do) and I am even willing to change my mind if I am ever wrong, but YOU are NOT going to be the one to change it for me.  So Please just Shut the Fuck UP and let me live in peace.
   

1 comment: