Monday, November 26, 2012

Just Checking In ...

Hello there Internet People!  Long time no ramble at.  Mother took several days off from writing for the Thanksgiving weekend.  And I will probably be pretty spotty with the postings for the next month or so.  This is always a really tough time of year for me, and this year its promising to hit me hard.

And then you throw in that my husband finally gave me that work that he wanted me to do for him and I think that is gonna shoot the shit out of a whole bunch of days before I am done.  

Mostly though I just don't feel like writing right now.  I know that anything I do write is going to turn out being full of either self-pity or self-loathing, and I really don't need to be dwelling on either of those things right now.  When I am ready to face myself and the world again I will get back into writing more faithfully, but for now I am not going to push myself.
 
One way or another I will come out the other side of this holiday season and get back to getting on with life.  In the mean time I will just take it one day at a time, or one minute at a time as necessary, until the new year gets started and hopefully life can begin to get back to normal for a while.  I will write when I can, but don't expect too much from the old crazy lady for a while, just making it through the day is all the challenge I can take right now.              
 

No comments:

Post a Comment