Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Product Review - The "Sticky Buddy"



My husband bought me one of these nifty little gadgets a couple of weeks ago and I must say I LOVE it!  As an avid sewer with both a cat and a dog, little hairs and little strings are pretty much a fact of my life.  I cannot begin to count the number of those sticky rollers with the removable sheets I have gone through, and they never stay sticky very long!

This Product actually works!  And it worked really well for me.  I had a piece of black fabric that my lovely cat decided to nap on a few times.  It was literally coated with hair.  I ran the Sticky Buddy over it a few times and ALL the hair was gone!  I will admit, rinsing the thing off took a little more effort, but it was definitely worth it.

I have used mine several times since we got it and it still works as well as it did the first time.  I really like this product and would certainly recommend it to anyone who is tired of throwing money away with their lint.

No comments:

Post a Comment