These are the circles I traced and cut for the Lily of the Valley flowers. You can see the pink lines around the edges. (The pens are called Frixion, made by Pilot - check out yesterday's post for more info)
I took one of the circles and wrote the letter "L" in the middle so the next step would be more obvious.
Presto Change-o! A clean white circle! All traces of the pink are gone! A word of warning here - when the ink "disappears" it actually turns white, so be careful when using them on dark fabrics!
I did manage to cut all the brown branches yesterday, along with the handle and trim parts for the basket. I am almost to the point where I can start laying everything out on the background. I should have the Daffodils and Jonquils done later today I think, other than the flowering branches I have all the flowers and flower parts complete except for the Lily of the Valley and the Grape Hyacinth, and those are going to take a few days to complete. Keep your fingers crossed and I might just have something really cool to show you by this weekend. No guarantees on that one, but I am trying.
In the meantime, If I am going to get anywhere with this project I guess I better sign outta here and get to work. Until next time ...