Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Very Happy Birthday For ME!

Hello again Lovely Internet People!  Today Mother is celebrating her 46th birthday and it has come to my attention that I am one extremely lucky little ducky.  In all my efforts to improve my life lately I had kinda lost sight of that fact.  I mean shit, I may not ever leave the house, but I have everything I want right here, why should I leave?  I may not have any money, but what would I spend it on anyway?  More crap I don't need?  I have lots of that already, more than I can use in two lifetimes, I don't think I really need any more.

My husband might be an asshole at times, but who isn't?  Goodness knows I can be a raging bitch when the urge hits, that doesn't change the fact that I am a magnificent person.  Maybe he doesn't spend as much effort putting me up on a pedestal as he used to, but he built me the stairs to put myself up there.  He may not be perfect, but he loves me and he knows he is the luckiest guy in the world to have me in his life.  What more could a person ask for?

The majority of my children adore me.  My youngest son tells me every single day that I am the "greatest Mom ever", and the "prettiest Mom ever".  How could anyone argue with that?  I even have these silly little Facebook pages that get hundreds of people telling me how much they adore me every week.  Sure there are always 5 or 6 people every week that have to tell me how much they don't adore me, but I still haven't figured out why anyone should care what they think, so its all good. 

My life fucking rocks!  I get to spend pretty much every day doing whatever the hell I want.  I might bitch and moan about other people limiting my life, but that is all mostly bullshit.  I have never let anybody stop me from doing what I wanted to do.  The only one who has ever really stopped me from doing anything, was me.  Sure there are a lot of things I might have thought about doing, but didn't do because of what I thought someone else would think about it, but it was always me making the choice, not them.  And I am the one that has to live with the choices I have made.  And if I am to be truly honest with myself, and with all of you, all of the choices I made, good, bad, or indifferent, all added up to the person I am today, and that person, fucking rocks!  I may not have a life that any one else might want, but it is the one I want and I am going to start fucking enjoying it!   

There is always going to be plenty to complain about, if we look for things to complain about.  Don't even have to look hard.  But, if we look for things to be happy about, we can find those just as easily.  I think I am going to go back to doing that again.  I will keep bitching, for your entertainment, but I just wanted you all to know that I do know, I really have so very much to be grateful for.  And so do you.  After all, you found me!  How much luckier could you be? 
                  
Until Next Time ...                                                 
                       
                                      
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment