Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mother's "Ungrateful" Rant

Hello there Internet People!  Boy, I sure stirred the pot yesterday on my Facebook Page!  It really wasn't my intention, but sometimes stupid people just don't leave me any choice.  All I did was make the mistake of asking people to come here to the Blog once in a while.  For shame Mother, how dare you ask anyone to do anything for you!  Just because you spend hundreds of hours each month creating and sharing stuff for people to enjoy doesn't mean you can ask them to bother with looking at something else that they might actually enjoy if they didn't have that giant stick up their asses!   Seriously woman, what the fuck is wrong with you?!

I just find it hysterical that people get so bent out of shape over being told that my world does not revolve around their opinions!  If you think I do this shit to win approval from anyone you are sadly mistaken.  I don't need your approval, its not relevant in my life, at all.  What I do need is money.  If you aren't giving me any, then shut the fuck up.

I didn't start the Facebook Pages, or these Blogs, in an attempt to gain approval or as an ego boost of any kind.  I just wanted a place to voice MY opinions, and vent my frustrations, in my own personal, unique, and hopefully slightly humorous way.  I never expected any body to "like" the Pages, I have never asked another Page to share mine or promote me in anyway.  Some of them did anyway, and somehow 30,000+ people ended up hanging around at my house.  That's fine, I am thrilled that I can bring a little bit of humor or joy into the lives of people I will probably never meet.  And usually all I ask is that if you don't like something, you don't tell me about it.  Even that is too difficult for some people!  

Yesterday I was told that I was "ungrateful", "rude", and "In need of therapy", among other things.  Just let that all sink in for a minute.  Let's take these one at a time.  "Rude", sure I am rude, when people are RUDE to me first!  If You ask for it, I am happy to serve it to you. Don't get your panties in a twist just because I am better at it than you.  As for the whole "in need of therapy" thing, well that's just fucking funny.  I have spent the last two years consistently and constantly telling you people that I am crazy, and damn happy with that fact!  What the fuck would I need therapy for?  I am sorry that some people cannot understand that my crazy is for comedic effect.  Yes, I am crazy, because I find it funny.  If you don't find it funny, go away.  No one is forcing you to look at or read anything I post, and frankly if you don't like me, I do not care.  At all.  Not even a little tiny bit. 

My own parents don't like me and I don't care.  Why the hell people would think their opinions are more important to me than my own family I will never know.  You are not that special cupcake, get over yourself. 

As for the "ungrateful" bit, well that was the best one of all!  What the fuck am I supposed to be grateful for?  For running up Facebook's stock value?  I don't get anything from running those pages, not one red cent.  I do get lots of obnoxious people who come around telling me what I should or should not post.  I suppose I should be grateful for that?  I also get lots of people coming around telling me what a terrible person I am for supporting equality and personal freedom.  Maybe that's what I should be grateful for?  Sounds like my ex-husband, "yeah, you saved my life, and did everything for everyone for ten years, and I treated you like shit every fucking day for it, but you are being so ungrateful!"  Okay fine, I am one Ungrateful bitch then, deal with it!  

I will let you all in on a little secret, I LOVE ME, just the way I am.  I, personally, think I am the most awesome, wonderful, funny, intelligent, kind-hearted, loving, and beautiful person I have ever met.  And no, I am not conceited.  Just convinced.  It does not matter to me, at all, whether or not you see me that way.  I would actually much rather you see yourselves that way.  But as someone much more famous than I will ever be once said, "What other people think of me is really none of my business".  Or something like that.  I Don't want to know, and I absolutely refuse to care.

One person hit the nail on the head yesterday when she said that she loved reading what I post, because I always make her feel better about HER life.  That is why I write this Blog.  I bitch, I moan, I whine, I complain, all while trying to bring a little levity and humor into the fact that our society is totally fucked up.  I probably should let you all in on another little secret though, my life, is fucking awesome!  Yes, I am poor, financially, but I am extremely rich in love, in laughter, in joy.  When I tell you all how badly I have fucked up my life, I am only really referring to the financial part.  The part I never gave a crap about.  Well, that and my physical body, I have messed it up pretty bad too, but I am working on that, slowly.

I am not perfect.  Never claimed to be even in the neighborhood.  I am a mess, but mostly because I choose to be.  My interests and priorities are apparently different than a lot of people.  I have no desire to fit in.  I have no interest in whether or not other people approve of what I think or say, of who I chose to be or how I chose to live my life.  Love me or hate me, that's your choice, but if you choose to hate me, I don't need to hear about it.  At all.  I probably wouldn't like you much either.                               
                                
Until next time ...
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment