Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Noodle Man

An Open letter to the Pasta Bigot

I won't name your name, or that of your company, because I will not contribute to publicizing your brand.  You know who you are, and so does everyone else that has been paying attention the past few days.

Not that it should matter, but I am a happily married straight woman who used to purchase your products.  I will never purchase anything your company produces ever again.  I do not care who you choose to use in your advertising.  I have never even noticed one of your ads before you brought it up.  I don't like advertising, so I do my best to ignore all of it anyway.  I do care that you are a small-minded bigot with no common sense.

Families are not defined by the genders of their members!  Families are a group of people who love one another and take care of one another.  I am extremely glad I am not part of your family, I would disown you if I was. 

Why in the world do you moronic business leaders think that shoving your antiquated and repugnant beliefs down every one else's throats is a good business strategy?  Yes, I understand that 1 in 4 Americans is a dumbass who believes the same nonsense, but you have just purposely excluded 75% of your market!  That is NOT good business sense!  That is stupid!  If you are out to appeal to the masses, you might pick the bigger one!                                   
                                   
Your pasta has joined the ever growing list of products I will never purchase again.  There is nothing you can do to change that fact.  You have made your position clear, and now, so have I.     

Sincerly, 
A Mother who is Definitely NOT Pleased                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment