Sunday, May 19, 2013

Breaking Triple Digits

Hello again Internet People!  Maybe its just me, but I sure have a heck of a time focusing on writing Blog posts when video game theme songs are playing in the background.  I should probably wait until his time is up before I try writing, but unfortunately I don't work that way.  It is one of the drawbacks of having the kids' video games all set up in our bedroom, they are always in here making noise when it is not convenient to me.  Considering there are only allotted 2 hours of video game time each day its a neat trick to "always" be in the way, but somehow they manage it.  

I do have some good news to share today.  I finally broke the triple digit mark!  Last night I weighed in at 101 pounds!  It has been a long time since there were three digits in front of the decimal point.  I have only done it twice before, without being pregnant. The real trick is going to be keeping it up there, and getting it even higher, but I am working on it.  I still have days when I just don't want to eat, but I am forcing myself to eat anyway, at least a little bit.  

I am trying to retrain my brain not to ignore the hunger pains when they come, but to actually feed them.  This is not as easy as it might seem.  Thirty years of faulty programming cannot be changed over night.  But, as long as I keep working on it I can keeping making progress.  I know this will be a life long process so there is no point in getting hung up on set backs or bad days, as long as I can keep moving forward progress will be made.

I am also making progress on packing up the sewing room.  I hurt my back moving boxes I shouldn't have been moving yesterday so I am trying to be a little more careful today.  Learning to work within my physical limitations is another lesson I am working on.  I have always just done whatever needed to be done without giving much thought to the consequences it would have on my body.  I am getting a little too old for that shit anymore.  I need to be more careful about how far I push my body or I am going to end up breaking it permanently and I certainly don't have time for that!                   
                                  
Speaking of time, I guess it is time for me to sign outta here and get busy.  As much as I enjoy sitting here typing my heart out there are a whole list of other things I need to do and none of them get done when I am here.  Until next time ...
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment